WEEKLY ARTIST SHOW AT RAILWAY YARD NEAR MUKWANO INDUSTRIES

This is an initiative that has been going on for 3 years whereby artists from all over Uganda congregate and display their work. They range from basketry, jewelery, batik, drum makers, wood carvers and many others. This takes place every Friday of the week, so if you want to talk to artists and perhaps buy directly from them, this is the place to be every Friday. I also have a stall there displaying all my latest paintings and i offer a free interesting explanation of how i do my work as well as talking to you about my inspirations. The photo below shows part of my stall.


Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm impressed in the colour style and the amazing different designs that Dominic is able to produce. A large number of Dominic's pictures will be on sale in England on World's Aids Day, 1st December 2009. Watch this space for more details.

Popular posts from this blog

ELEPHANT BATIK ART