WAPI ART FESTIVAL


My stand at WAPI art festival.


The stage is set for performances

Again this year the British Council organised the Wapi art festival and many artists both visual and performing came in large numbers to exhibit their talent-filled works. Performances by upcoming poets and musicians graced the occasion. Visual artists including oil painters, batik artists, graphics designers and portrait artists were there. I was attending this event for the first time and i was impressed with the way it was organised. Many people came to my stand to ask how i do my work and they were thrilled by the finished work i put on display. I had reproduced a few of my paintings on greeting cards and these turned out to be popular as they are affordable ($1 each).
The good thing about these events is that artists come together and share about what they face as well as getting contacts from potential clients.

Comments

Anonymous said…
moothephoff
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/arsenic-poisoning]arsenic poisoning[/url]
Hoteuroft

Popular posts from this blog

ELEPHANT BATIK ART