WEAVER BIRD BATIK





  This is a new batik titled DEEP IN THE WOODS (2012) measuring 17x11 inches. Recently I was researching into the different birds in our area and came across a 'noisy' tree, full of busy weaver birds and their nests. It was an amazing sight, birds were doing many activities ranging from building, dismantling nests to mere singing and fighting. I also realised that we have about 4 types of weaver birds in our area many of them in the forested area of the village. I'll try to do another batik or two of the weaver birds. Actually this is the first bird batik that I've ever done.

To buy this original send me an email on info.dominicbatiks@gmail.com
In Uganda, buy this and other prints by Dominic from Mish Mash, 28 Acacia Avenue.
Buy prints online at http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/lukandwa-dominic.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ELEPHANT BATIK ART