FOREST BATIK ART


This batik 'STREAMING THROUGH THE FOREST' shows the depth of my new technique. I have always liked detail and remembering the thick forests where we collected firewood during chilhood, I decided to try something like this. These forests always had glittering fresh water streams passing through amongst the tall trees. Unfortunately, many of these forests have been cleared for farmlands. This is why art is so special that you can recreate or at least try to receate something that has been lost.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I feel this is among the most important information for me.
And i am satisfied reading your article. However wanna remark on some common issues,
The website taste is wonderful, the articles is in point
of fact nice : D. Excellent job, cheers
My website: compensation

Popular posts from this blog

ELEPHANT BATIK ART